Chak De - India !


Chak De India is one of the most patriotically made movie. I agree no less, when I saw the movie I thought it was fantastic, the director, the screen play, the actors, the narration all and all was impeccable. It led one to a different zone of emotional energy. While I watched the movie the first time, I thought I wanted to bring my team for this movie as well. Not because I thought they were as differently oriented people as were the 16 hockey players here. In fact it was quite the contrary, the team was the best spirited together. Yet we all are human beings and tend to take our thoughts in different directions all the time. For a simple example, I myself have went into many cycles of changing my dance school to try if there may be something even better around. And if it wasn't for my teacher, who keeps the enthusiasm alive by setting new benchmarks for me to achieve, I may have left long since. I never knew there were so many blocks, I had to work on myself. And so is with everyone of us, in a team there is always a scope of improvement and the only way it can be achieved is if the coach keeps polishing those angles and the team stays in the spirit and works for a common goal. And it not only needs a good mentor, but a clear objective. Its also important that there is belief in a common goal and also the spirits are alive, which brings the team together and makes them achieve quite an unachievable goal. Our cricket team is an example, if they were a team, it would not see the fate, what we see today. Australians have set an fine example, to show what team is like and they never falter. During the course in the movie, once the commentator too claimed, Indians need to learn to be a team. Isnt it time, to stand and take a note, to observe, if we can acheive it togethere in whatever fields, we may be in, not necessarily cricket. That itself may be the starting step. Individually a lot of things may not be possible but with a team nothing looks like a far boundary. It was one of the best performance rendition by Shah Rukh, he may not have known the game so much but he did work on it to make everyone believe in it, which is commendable. Things look far easy from far, but the performance by self makes you realize the true cost. If you have not really seen it, catch on the movie for its worth all its meant for..and tell me if you agree :)

Comments

Seema Garg said…
i agree its a nice movie.. some parts were little overdone though.. e.g they won all the matches after playing horribly in first match..
Vandana Bhatia said…
They lost the match in india first n than their first match with australia n till they gained the synergy back it was an impossible mission. Each victory was a struggle. Its more examplanary than real case but australia, on the contrary, is a team which is so real following the same tactics. I wont say its over done on the same very basis.
Seema Garg said…
synergy and motivation can do wonders.. but would have been more real if they also lost some matches.. it was a world cup and everyone else was not idiot :-)
Vandana Bhatia said…
I can add my two cents here. Its always easier to find flaws but very difficult to make something as appealing to the masses urself may it be ur own field.. Its a movie after all so let there be some entertainment as well. And look at the struggle it was a meagre win almost by fluke or luck sometimes on the contrary i found the game plan analysis by australian coach n one on one strategy by korea quite genuine. Perceptions sweets can give u different dimensions. I looked at it from what i can learn from it.
Seema Garg said…
well i started by saying its a good movie.. a good thing can also have flaws!
Vandana Bhatia said…
I still agree to my own understanding it may not be as entertaining if it was any different :)

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz