Started a tech Blog too!

I was contemplating on this thought for a while now..of intending to put a topic based site, where i can learn and keep adding my learnings there for enhancing the site (kind a niche topic site). I was fighting on various topics in my mind..mmm...technology (what i think can be future and what the world thinks of future) , or on short stories,or on financial analysis or finally on photography. And more so it was a friend Abhi who trigered it again yesterday, while I was chatting with him. When i finally couldnt decide on one topic, I thought of creating this site which is interrelated and tries to weave it all in one thread in a meaningful way..actually they all cant be collected in a bunch ..broadly the weave will target technology and how each of these are impacted by technology in their own ways. The current blog stays as my personal space filling up my ideas on what all I like to read and write. So here is my new blog url http://techrunningfuture.blogspot.com/
Its still nascent but I am glad to kick start it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations Vandana for your new tech blog! Wish you all the best.. You can add your reviews about some new tech gadgtes if you wish.

I would be regularly waiting for your posts.. :)

p.s. Thanks for giving me highlight in your blog and presenting as a motivator .. :D

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz