C'est la vie....

I am wondering what today ? Its been a funny day ..not exactly funny ..its incomprehendable. It goes down and comes up ..sometimes lets u alone and then u have handful who are there with u. We run in our lives one thing after the other ..if we dont run so much, we think we are left alone by this world with nothing to do. I call creativity the best phase of life..whenever I am doing something creative i care a damn about the world ..no care even if the bomb blasts in any part of the world and half the world collapsed. Thats the best phase about life ..and may be creativity only is life..as french phrase says is c'est la vie....

Comments

Arpita said…
hey approved of that though I donot have creatvity as my proffession I do understand wat you say.

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz