My Friend

Every morning, I see the sun smile
I think of you and take a walk for a while
Your very thought brightens up my day
Its your presence...who needs the sun anyway
You are not my destination
But I want to walk with you every step of my way
Night and there is anticipation
For another fun-filled day.Your friendship is a feeling
Of being pampered Of being cared I feel like a child
Caressed with fun and love and play
And like this one fine day..When, to my God, I did pray
A gem of a mate You Came out of my clay
Strangers we ought to be I know Remember? we have never met?
Nor have seen each other No, not yet
Then wonder why I feel you here
Every moment in the air..And ponder how I see u around,
And just hear what you say.
It must be an act of God.. I think..One of His wonderful ways,
Probably, there is nothing as distance, my friend
And there is no place as far away.

Vandana Bhatia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz