Space age.....nah !!



As we are moving in todays world we keep on classifying the time zones to a period - like we had neolithc or stone age period, renaissance, industrial revolution, technology revolution age. Ever pondered what lies ahead of us ! What does future entail in coming times. I have seen a lot of things changing, since the time I was a small child (as far as I can remember) to the days today and I am sure a lot of changes in store. Whats in store - I can only guess. We have moved from basics like using stones for protection, to furnishing the basic human needs for shelter and food and than we moved to luxury catering in technology age - the only aspect left untouched to this heights now is spiritual age. With so much happening around, the gap, which is seen currently shall gain huge momentum in future times, is the spiritual space , which has not been touched so effervescently as yet. The sparks are already there - look at the way Yoga, Reiki, Aura, Meditations etc are taking space.
I did a recent course, where the instructor really inspired me with his Gem of knowledge base.
I personally think his wisdom was precious - here is a miniscule capsule of a miniscule part of his wisdom for sharing - they say knowledge transcends new levels on share - so try it on when you feel low and see if it works for you.

I had someone in mind, when I penned it down and this post is dedicated to a dear friend - I hope and pray it lifts your spirits foremost.
And its not for you only- I think its for my thoughts re-alignment, when I am feeling low and get to read this post - I hope it peps me up:)
So here is the summary of the preaches.
  • Everything in life changes, this too shall change. We grew up from a small child to a grown up and we are still changing. So be at peace with yourself, time itself shall make amends
  • Somethings in life don’t change at all. The weather for example is so static, the summer follows the winter and vice versa. Similarly no matter what we do, it has always snowed at the peeks and it shall always be so. Hence the thought you are going through may come to you again. So have the dignity to accept it as is and not let it bother you as it is bothering you currently. Make it your strength.
  • There is an asana in Yoga called Singh-asana. Use that as the tool, yell loud from your navel sound for 3 mins, and take it out of system like a tiger does. It feels much relaxed as all the stress moves out in that anguished loud roar. If you are not a yoga practicer, I can recommend the following (its completely from my head and am very sure it shall be as effective) take an empty room and put really loud music on and yell with sound emanating from your navel. Try a sound proof room lest outsiders think you are in need of help and call for cops :))
  • Drop your botherations to God- offer them to God. Tell him you gave me these pain areas - I don’t want to carry them any further so I leave them with you to take care of and I leave from this moment in no-mindfulness.

Comments

Suti said…
The more complex life becomes, the more there is a need to go to the basics. The mobile phone has made us more connected but it has also brought the need for switching it off and wallow in silence. The computer has made life faster and more efficient but it has brought in the need to work on work-life balance issues. Lots of examples are there where once advancement has necessitated the need for something our ancestors had taken as granted.

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz