Notes to myself

On Fear
We all have fears with us, fears of losing our loved ones, fear of our future, fear of having an accident, fear of a bad dream carrying on the feeling that was it a premonition. How-so-ever brave we think we can be to fight out the fear, it comes back on. And than the moment it grips me back,I remember my favourite cousin's precious "No thought of the day" series , which I get from him everyday and I gain my sanity back. Its a beautiful acknowledgement, I gain within to fight my fears back. I know you have been reading this blog and here is a big thank you for the sanity you passed on to me for this one.

On Content
We are small people, we can only do simple things in life. We dont live this life for anyone else but for ourselves. If we are happy and content and enjoying what we are doing, the feeler shall spread across automatically in our environment. When we see somebody dancing, who is enjoying from heart and is completly with himself/herself the moment, imbibes in the surroundings as well. We never think, in that moment, where the technique may have gone wrong as the whole moment, is the moment of enjoyment. Its a very simple theory of life but most difficult to achieve..somehow we arent programmed so well to enjoy ourselves, stay focussed within..this mind keeps the distraction button on even for the smallest time. The most simple things in life are the most difficult ones to strive for.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your articles have become very thought provoking of late - keep it up. This article in conjunction with the Steven Covey's 90/10 rule makes it very worthwhile reading.
Vandana Bhatia said…
I know your complements are genuine, lest you wont spare a chance to tell me so otherwise. And I am humbled at this encouragement.
Ankit Mittal said…
the title 'Notes to myself' reminded me of a lovely book with the same title by Hugh Prather.. and the content highly befits that book. How about an edition to your name? :)
Vandana Bhatia said…
I have read that one ..maybe few years down the line will have something similar with my collected thoughts :)

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz