Right here right now !

Yesterday I was browsing TV for stories on Solar Eclipse which happened on 29th and they started talking about the vastness of universe and the origin on life on planet.Woops it takes you spinning round ..considering the facts they sited ..the whole universe is full of carbon and it was just the correct balance of environmental factors that life starts taking shape and we all living beings are made up of carbon element in us (carbon dating remember). Far far away there may be a place which may have similar or even better conditions and there may be life on there too. Would they be using language to talk too ? Would they have planes to fly and satellites to capture all what we want to ? Would they be happy and sad just like we run into ? Its such a boundless thought ..and here we are attimes sulking for a small thing bothering us .."small"...yes its small for this world is too big to this small moment. Or for that matter a moment when we feel ecstatic and this moment what relevance this has to this big universe? Not much ..but each small drop only makes the ocean too. So may be in a small way the existence wants us to be there doing what we are doing right now..being what we are now.

Comments

Vandana Bhatia said…
It couldnt have been said better than him :)
What I thought on reading this was -

I spread my wings to fly over the clouds
I fly to the moon and my heart leaps bound
The colors of the earth are merging into me
I can reach beyond the sky..there are my dreams

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz