Lemme Jazz it up again

Its been really long since I posted, sometimes when I don't write for a long time the craving becomes a little more stronger. I had been busy for a new assignment which came in and that gave me a big excuse to stay back for a while till I got the grasp of how am I going to plan it out ! Meanwhile I didn't drop on my other activities though. I finished a book which I was dying to write a review for. This one is Deception point by Dan Brown, an amazing page turner it was. This one starts off with a political rivalry for the most solicited position of the strongest nation of the world, when both the peers are fighting hard on the issue of NASA funding. And as the story unfolds it goes in depth to what NASA can really do and how it uses the enormous funds it gets. It takes the understanding to a new depth and if all Dan's books are compared they are so well researched that it may seem like he is an encyclopedia himself ! It takes the understanding of Extra terrestrial life, Under water life and over the earth life to a new insight. A good read through and through. The next thing I was keen to write on was a good movie I caught on (no ..this wasn't the only one I have watched more movies than that but this is the one I wanted to pen down) 'Lage Raho MunnaBhai' . The sequel did match up to the previous version. In the first half though it wasn't as funny as I expected but second half was gripping watch. 'Gandhigiri' the new term which came up was really cool and the best thing in this flick was circuit. Arshad was superb in his role. I wish there are more sequels to this movie and wish they make more hilarious ones to remember them for a long time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz