My best quoted birthday wishes

Reading these wishes are such highs..love them all for being such wonderful people I am blessed with !

--->
Micks dearest....a boquet of flowers for our best flower!!!!...Many happy returns of the day....loads of love from all of us in Bombay.

--->

hey Ms. Gorgeous!

a belated happy b'day to you.. hope you had a great great time.
wish that you be an year wiser, and look just as great :)

adi

--->

Happy b'day to u...Happy b'day to u. May there be thousand reasons for you to smile alwayz, may there be zillions of flowers joining u and may stars light up ur way !
- ankit

--->

A smile on ur face increases a moment of my life but a drop from ur eyes takes away a day of my life. So keep smiling and wish u a happy b'day
- bunny

--->

Look at sun and u c the time...look in heart and u see love...look in the eyes and u see life..look at this message and u will c who is thinking of u. Its me ..happy birthday !
- aman

--->

say is there a law against those who look beautiful even when they age??

..coz if there is then you are in deep trouble! ;))

well.. a very happy returns of the day o-doubting-my-memory one! and may you have a great day.. and a better night ahead! ;))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More on profoundness

Am I Your FRIEND ?

All That Jazz